About Our Clinic
At Simons Physical Therapy, we specialize in all preventative care, orthopedic conditions, sports rehabilitation, geriatric care and chronic pain. We use a variety of physical therapy techniques and modalities, including traditional and alternative approaches. Most insurance plans are accepted, and Wellness visits are available. We look forward to welcoming you soon at Simons Physical Therapy.
The quality and type of care we offer makes Simons Physical Therapy distinctive:
- We will investigate your health concerns thoroughly. We aim at healing your body and teaching you how to keep it functioning at its highest level so you can enjoy your life to the fullest. Our goal is to adress the cause of your imbalances to ensure you will have lasting results.
- At each visit you will receive one-on-one care only by licensed Physical Therapists or certified Physical Therapist Assistants for forty-five minutes to one hour.
- Each session will take place in a private treatment room.
- Our evaluations are thorough. We take the time to answer your questions and will define treatment goals according to your input.
- Fifty to seventy-five percent of your care will be hands-on care.
- Our manual techniques promote healing, and are effective to cause structural changes in your body.
- As you improve, we will use highly refined tactile and verbal cues to guide you through therapeutic exercises to help bring change on a neuro-physiological level.
- Your collaboration with our experienced therapists will result in necessary long lasting bio-mechanical and neurophysiological changes. We will consult with you on improving your body mechanics in your daily life.
- Monday thru Friday appointments are available, we are now offering 7am appointments to better meet your scheduling needs!
- We offer treatments in English, Spanish, French and German.
Simons Physical Therapy, PC provides
one-on-one personalized care.
We demonstrate compassion
while empowering our patients
to facilitate their healing.
Some of the conditions we treat:
Some of our approaches :